Friday, February 25, 2011

Paranoia the Number One Way to Freak Yourself Out

It's cold, it's raining, it's 4:59 a.m. and I am honest to god scared shitless now here's how it happened.

I wake up to a strange noise.


WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?


My mind jumps to the obvious choice.


That's when the paranoia sets in.


FREDDY KRUGER!


I start to notice all the boogie men hot place in my room.





I come to an executive decision.


Now while I'm thinking of ways Freddy Kruger is going to kill me, I notice a pattern.


I come to the conclusion that the swing set has fallen over and the wind is making it hit the house. This calms me a bit and the creepy serial clears my mind.



Then there's a creepy noise.

I make another completely sane choice for the sound.
FREDDY KRUGER!!



Then it hits me I am not going back to sleep. I've scared my self too much for that.


Gosh you know whats worse I'm even more scared the wind picked up so the serial-killer-trying-to-get-into-our-house-sound is even louder and scarier. It doesn't help that I had to look up that picture of Freddy Kruger and there are three of the creepiest trees standing out side my bedroom window.

It's gonna be a hard night.
UPDATE: Rain picked up paranoid as hell right now.
UPDATE: My good for nothing cat ditched me.
UPDATE: Who new the bell on Steeve the cats neck could be so terrifying.
UPDATE: Have you ever done that thing in which a friend tells a scary story acout a clawed killer and you end up having scratch marks on your back because your mind thinks it so it happens. I just did that TO MY SELF. Who do you know who has ever done that? I feel itchy.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! Hopefully you survived past that final update... And you gave me a flashback to Hyperbole and a Half and her trying to scare her sister, but scaring herself instead. :)

    I like the new look. Kinda... scary. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete