Sunday, September 26, 2010

Only Stevi's Puppy...

The other day me and my friend Stevi were walking to her house from my house and she gets a call saying her mom her there right now so she can by Stevi a chihuahua. So we run to Stevi's house. Suddenly I'm at Walmart holding a chihuahua so small my kitten could eat it, and then at Petsmart getting crap for the puppy and then I'm sitting at Stevi's house looking like this

Meet the new chihuahua puppy.

After things settle down, Stevi and I start to watch stuff on her computer.

While watching whatever on her computer Gibby starts to make his way up my shoulder.

To my ardent horror he starts to crap on the edge of the couch.

I flip the puppy over my head hand under his ass the entire time and run him over to his little crapping area.

When dog is safely on the training pad and Stevi is congratulating him on taking a dump,I ask her a question.

She begins to check out what the hell might be in my hair.

Stevi suddenly bursts out laughing so hard she's crying.

I start to freak out but I laugh too because that's what I do when other people laugh at something not funny.

So I try to get information out of Stevi who is laughing so hard she's about to pee.
ME:What's so funny?
STEVI:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ME:Is there crap in my hair?
STEVI:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
ME:WHAT THE HELL IS IN MY HAIR THAT IS MAKING YOU LAUGH?
STEVI:Ha...Crap...HAHAHA...In hair...HAHAHAHAHA...two pieces...HAHAHAHAHA

After washing the crap out of my hair Gibby and I had a very strained relationship.

4 comments:

  1. I would have a very strained relationship with him, too! Bad puppy! No biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why include braces why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. because stevi it made you look like a grade schooler

    ReplyDelete