Monday, September 6, 2010

Things I'll Tell You About Next Week If My Homework Load Drops Eighty Pounds

So this weekend I went to SacAnime and had a super duper awesomely fun time which will soon be described in infinite detail...next week, congratulations! So here are some weird stuff I drew on the computer a few months ago but didn't publish, because I didn't feel it was all that funny..
A shark and a dinosaur combined making a...SHARK! (sharks are technically dinosaurs so it doesn't matter much that it has the body of a tyrannosaurus-rex)


Spongebob combined with a mermaid...makes something you wish you could forget (we always knew he was a little "off".)


A tiger mixed with Merlin makes...TILIN one thousand times more deadly than Dumbledore and Gandolf combined.


A frog mixed with a bear makes...A Really Ugly Ufo Ginormous Like Yeti shortened to R.U.U.G.L.Y.


A hyperbole of a book eater.


A skunk combined with a vampire makes...Count Stinksalot, he'll not only kill you, but make you smell like crap.


A Flying Monkey...That's it I got kinda bored and made this.

I have to go draw some pictures, take some pictures... so TTFN.

2 comments: