Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

There was a princess.

Not that kind of princess. This princess was fierce quick witted and generally a bitch.


This princess surrounded herself with the most unruly and hated people in the land.
Emo's:

Unicorns:

Druggies:

and the occasional gay:

As you can tell the princess was very popular with the commoners.

Yet she was hated by the nobles.

The princess hated this and wanted to leave with her rag tag motley crew. Her chance came in the form of the fairy god bunny.


The fairy god bunny told the princess she had one way of leaving the kingdom:

The princess was quite mortified.

The princess had no love and if she had love she was sure it would bring the end of the world and open Pandora's box.

It had been said the princess's heart was a cold black stone.

The Princess was very pissed off at her current situation.


Her friends tried as hard as they could to cheer her up.

None prevailed. It seemed most of the commoners were affected by the princess's dim mood.

The princess then came up with a brilliant plan to call all the princes of all the kingdoms to her land and find the one who fit her best.
Thinning out the hundreds of princes was not to hard for the princess.
One Look:

One Conversation:

And all the princes had dwindled down to one:

The princess was not fooled one bit by his looks, or his charms. When she gave him the usual glare of death:

He chuckled and laughed. This did not please the princess at all so she decided to use subtle persuasion to see what made the prince stay.

Princess: What the #$@% is keeping you here?

Prince: Hahahahaha! Subtle much.

Princess: I don't care much for subtly. Answer the question.

Prince: Don't you like me?

Princess: I like no one who tries to conquer me-- STOP GIGGLING!

Prince: I am not trying to *snort* conquer you.

Princess: Then what?

Prince: I would like to take you someplace different and prettier than this.

Princess:(Rolls eyes)Neverland?

Prince: That would be fantastic but I was thinking more along the lines of the
Kingdom of Rust next to the forest of The Doves.

Princess: (Raises eyebrow.)

Prince: My kingdom is run by the commoners and is very prominent and your friends
(even the unicorn) are welcome.

Princess: The conditions, if I accept your offer?

Prince: Princess you already know of the consequences.

Princess: I accept your offer. (Smiles a little) And marrying you might not be as
dull as I thought it was.

The Prince and the Princess became the best King and Queen that all of the Kingdom of Rust had ever seen. It is said that after meeting the prince the princess's black heart grew pink cracks filled with love.


BTW this is what Peter Pan actually looked like...
Peter Pan

2 comments:

  1. Aww. I love a happy ending! And "The Kingdom of Rust." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one-- I should have told you that before, but I really do!

    ReplyDelete