Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heights are Scary

A sequel to "When being a clutz is not cute"


I had to go up and back on to the catwalk to cut down a huge backdrop for the little mermaid songs in Joanna's recital.



On my way up to cut the second backdrop down I got promoted.


I was not really happy about my promotion.


I do this kids job and the bird prop I'm suppose to let down does this.


The birds were placed on the middle back drop. To get to the middle catwalk theres this lovely hanging ramp attached to it at an angle.The dust and hazardous poles made this one of the fastest and most dangerous slides ever. Perfect.



I was very scared.

I lived and went down then back up to get the stupid birds down.Teenage boys are whimps for making a girl go up to dangerous heights because they're too scared.They need to get some cajonays, those whimps.

The next day...

So I had to go up in on the catwalk one more time to take down the back drop. Then some idiot was like.


I tried my best to look like a cute 'wittle gurl" so he would feel sorry and stop mentioning stuff that would make me fall or be seriously injured.



Don't worry it ended well.

1 comment: