Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Had This Weird Dream

One day when my friend Hannah and I were seven, we were playing a game of war...


Our peaceful game was stopped because a huge herd of Zombies came to eat us.


And Hannah's dad was a Zombie too for some reason.




The Zombie problem deeply disturbed the government and they decided to put all the zombies in one huge cage and dump them in the ocean.




The Zombies were very opinionated about this idea.



When the Zombies escaped government control they went on a rampage and tried to eat our brains so we attacked them with machine guns.


Well not really
What we actually did was...



Then suddenly we were in 1940's Germany and Hitler was there.



Then I woke up and and was like...


I didn't know how to end this so I decided to tell you that Hannah lived through the Zombie invasion and is home safe. See?




This dream is absolutely true. (WARNING: There will be more of these.)

1 comment:

  1. buahahahahaha... sorry, I'm laughing at the expense of your fragile internal life... but it was still very funny.

    ReplyDelete