Friday, August 27, 2010

Some Technical Difficulties

I swear to the goddess that I will post more then this, and maybe better post when school gets a little less hectic.
(Whew! That's out of the way were was I...? Oh! Yeah!) I have this serious problem with homework especially on the weekends and it begins like this.
I am a crazed animal who needs to do homework to live and lives to do homework.


I act nuts and for ten to twenty minutes it looks like I actually want more than a "B" in a class.


Then I cool down a bit after setting up homework station.
Then contemplate why I need to do homework right away after a "hard" day of school.
And end up leaving to laze about the house.


I sleep in weird positions on the arm chair.


Eat WAAAAAAY too much crap. (Will fix now that I admitted it on the blog)


Or stare at the T.V. with little to no interest.


When I get to my home work there are usually distractions.


So I end up doing homework at god-awful-a.m.


When I do my homework at whatever-a.m. I am really tired have no idea what is going on and often try to kill whoever tries to speak to me with my Medusa like skills.

Never ends well.

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is making me SO TIRED....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever figure out how to make that last thing work for real... let me know...

    ReplyDelete