Sunday, October 31, 2010

This Halloween

I was Trick or Treating with my friend Stevi (I was mad at first, but I got over it and it was fun). Now for warning I'm a total sucker for animals.



Now as we were walking around we saw this cat almost get run over by a car.


Well the first thing I did was call it over pick it up and take it home then plan to go out looking for it's family later.


To my horror when we tried to return it, it (sorta) followed us home.

Now Candy will be free loading off us for awhile and will hopefully return home tomorrow. Will update you on what happens tomorrow.

And Special Thanks to Mary Calmes for all the stuff from Yaoi-con.


UPDATE:The kitten had a home with this weird looking foreign dude. I hope I never find myself alone with him again.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! Um, glad you found the kitty's home... I think.

    ReplyDelete