Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fair

Friday I went to the fair.

To see Arwyn dance with JKRI.

While at the fair we went to this cool cartoon place.

While we were there Arwyn suddenly took off dragging me through the maze like room to a purple monkey and demanded it ,hers.


I was really not happy about this for we had lost sight of our family and I was sorta freaking out.


The fear lasted a half second because I realized we were surrounded by TOYS!


After we got back with mom and dad via cellphone we were watching a cool performance when suddenly...








Brittany showed up and we left my family and wandered around looking at hot guys...


and cattle the size of tow trucks.


We also watched a blues band where this really hot (really young) harmonica-ist was checking out Brittany.


When I convinced her to leave we went to a reptile place where a crocadile had gotten loose.


We caught up with my family and watched the first dance with Arwyn in it then Brittany had to leave. :(

Mom then proceeded to shove me on a giant slide with my little brother. I REALLY DO NOT LIKE HEIGHTS!!!



After Arwyns dance thingy-ma-bob we saw this really awesome dinosaur exhibit.


I didn't get to go on any rides.

But it was still fun!

1 comment:

  1. Messages are mixed here. Didn't you eat any weird food on sticks? Or is that just a Midwestern thing?

    ReplyDelete