Monday, July 5, 2010

The Time I Had To Kill My Friends Boyfriend

I'm running out of ideas. Here's a funny post on a dream I'm sure will take your mind off my unsettling problem.

Brittany Hair is constantly changing colors, so I decided to constantly change her hair color in this story. *She's the one in the purple dress*

Once upon a time... my friend Brittany and I were talking at a Renaissance Fair


Then suddenly a hobo wizard showed up.


The hobo wizard gave us a perilous quest.


We were extremely happy about completing the wizards quest.


The maze was creepy and really cool at the same time.


The only thing that could have made the maze better would have been Harry Potter characters.*I like Harry Potter, though I'm not sure about Brittany*


We found The Ex in the maze.
It turned out that Brittany's ex-boyfriend was Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (EWW! I so wanted it to be Angel or Spike or even Zander)


Well we had to kiss him for no reason at all and I was incredibly creeped out.


It turned out Riley had no useful information whatsoever.


I can't remember any other parts of my dream besides getting to Danny (it happened months ago don't blame me) but, I imagine the rest of the dream went like this...*Brittany's the one in the purple dress*


I remember being disappointed when we got to Danny.


I guess I expected some sort of monster or something.


I was very disappointed when i woke up just in time to miss Danny's death (he was a JERK)


I didn't want to end it with me waking up so will tell you my friend broke up with him and is happily, single.

1 comment:

  1. I esp like the the barfy bit after kissing Danny! LOL.

    ReplyDelete