Thursday, July 1, 2010

How it Should End: Manga

I read manga and my mother writes and reads mm romance, so it isn't so surprising I've found my way to yaoi. I read a lot of manga and there are a few situations that have come up that...well pisses off me and other readers of the series. I've ended a few of them how I thought they should of ended or put together all the really obvious yaoi couples in the books this post is going to focus on Naruto.

Here's mid-way through the series:Naruto/Sasuke











I have this on going hate relationship with Sasuke. I hate the kids guts for being a stupid asshole with no other reason to go to the dark side other than power. I couldn't be happier if the dude drop dead. I really hope Naruto could just kill him...


...or eaten by giant bird from heaven.


He could just explode. That would be nice.



Right before the final show down Sasuke reveals his true feelings.


Then Naruto's boyfriend walks in and it happens to be Sai...



...or maybe Naruto/Gara



Whatever, it ends in Sasukes death so I'm happy.



I like the suicide one the best. It's very honorable. (Well to me at least.)

2 comments:

  1. Okay... so, it's acceptable for the bad guy to declare 'freakin' asshole suicide?' I'm so relieved. I was WONDERING how to end that next Cory book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - you're a bad influence on your mom, you know!

    ReplyDelete